söndag 4 september 2011

Depend nr 105

On Friday I went shopping with my friend and I had a few things I wanted to check out. However, nail polish wasn't one of them but Lindex had an offer I couldn't refuse. So I whent home with two polishes from Depend, surprise surprise.. I've only tried one of the polishes but I'm absolutely in love with the one I tried on.

I suspect that this polish is very similar to KleanColors Metallic White, which I for a very long time been contemplating buying, now I think I need to just to compare.

The polish I tried on is a white shimmer glitter polish with white flakes that are almost transparent in a certain light. The only thing I might regret in buying this polish is that I didn't buy two. The formula is great, easy to apply and dries quickly. The only downside I can think of is that it needs a few coats to become opaque, for me I don't mind a bit of VNL (visible nail line), but after 3 coats you can still detect VNL.

3 coats of the nail polish

Even though the nail polishes sheerness I really like it, it's like having water on the nails, not always visible but extremely shiny when needed. For me it's a real winner, so I'll give it a 5/5.

SCORE: 5/5

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...